Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

A billion dollars

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

A billion dollars

Postby wawhitey » 01 22, 2021 •  [Post 1]

Well im not really a lotto buying guy normally, but with the billion dollar jackpot i figured what the hell, why not? Dont think i won. I was figuring id maybe buy this https://www.landwatch.com/platte-county ... /338912004 joint if i did, and have a wapititalk elk hunt on the twin pines ranch. Oh well, back to the wage slave game. Maybe next time.....
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Re: A billion dollars

Postby Swede » 01 22, 2021 •  [Post 2]

You do realize that statistically I had as good of a chance of winning as you had, and I did not buy a ticket.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby wawhitey » 01 22, 2021 •  [Post 3]

Swede wrote:You do realize that statistically I had as good of a chance of winning as you had, and I did not buy a ticket.

Yeah, i understand

Ps, you just univited yourself mr smartypants
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby >>>---WW----> » 01 23, 2021 •  [Post 4]

I saw where someone in Michigan won it. $1,300,000,000 +++!!! Probably their corrupt governor! :lol:
>>>---WW---->
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

Postby Lefty » 01 26, 2021 •  [Post 5]

There are so many cool places in the US.
A ranch emwoumd be on my list,
But I would pay too much for high end private hunts or be a bad guy and pay tok much for private leases

A friend started a school with his money. I would likely do something similar in outdoor education
Lefty

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Tigger » 01 26, 2021 •  [Post 6]

I bought a ticket! First time in years. But I didn't win, just want to make that clear.

A Wapititalk hunt would be cool on a private ranch. Think of the fun we could have (at Swede's expense!).
Tigger

Postby Swede » 01 26, 2021 •  [Post 7]

Tigger wrote:Think of the fun we could have (at Swede's expense!).

Years ago a kid came up to my desk and asked if it was alright with me if he took the next day off from work. I managed the timber department and he worked for Fire. I looked up at him, like I was considering his request. Then I said, "Sure; I can manage without you for a day." I never saw the kid again. Did he get into trouble, or did he realize his mistake? I have no idea.
It is the same here with you characters going on a private ranch hunt. I do not know how you can convince anyone I will pay, but I am sure I can manage without you for a day, or a month. Enjoy. :lol:
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lefty » 01 27, 2021 •  [Post 8]

Swede wrote:
Tigger wrote:Think of the fun we could have (at Swede's expense!).
It is the same here with you characters going on a private ranch hunt. I do not know how you can convince anyone I will pay, but I am sure I can manage without you for a day, or a month. Enjoy. :lol:

If your paying You can tag along,.. ( Im talking private land not high fence)

I just want someone else to set everything up and just fore a few days si on a trail, glass from the top, set out the decoys, drive in, gut , process the game,.. Or just 1/2 the effort
Lefty

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H