Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Whats going on with my wife

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Whats going on with my wife

Postby Lefty » 12 26, 2020 •  [Post 1]

I camped /slept in tents and the back of my pickup hunting and scouting well over a 1000 nights.
Two years ago we bought our little 14 foot toyhauler RV, heat, shower, toilet stove, fridge,...

Ive always found good tents cheap,... often at Deseret Industries ( Goodwill type of place) I'm likely a rare and very cheap guy that truly wears out tents
In August my wife bought A nice 5 man very tall ( so I can stand to dress.) 4 season tent
But my wife bought a 2nd tent, and for Christmas gave me a Klymit 3 man Cross Canyon :?: :?:
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Re: Whats going on with my wife

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 12 26, 2020 •  [Post 2]

Nice!
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Swede » 12 27, 2020 •  [Post 3]

Ah, she's nuts. Pack it up and send it to me. I will take care of the problem. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Swede » 12 27, 2020 •  [Post 4]

Just think about the dilemma your wife has created. You will be packing a 7.5 pound tent. A blue tarp is much lighter. Your tent is made up of multiple parts. A blue tarp is a simple one piece cover. Your tent takes time and effort to set up properly and you will want to use the stakes to secure it. You can only go inside of it to benefit. A blue tarp can simply be laid out, and you can stay on top of it or get under. A blue tarp is more flexible. Your Klymit tent requires far too much effort. Like I posted above, send it to me, and I will exchange it for a 8X10 blue tarp. Don't worry about it friend, you can thank me later.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby >>>---WW----> » 12 28, 2020 •  [Post 5]

Cool! Does your wife have a sister?????? :lol:
>>>---WW---->

Postby Lefty » 12 28, 2020 •  [Post 6]

>>>---WW----> wrote:Cool! Does your wife have a sister?????? :lol:

Yeah four of them,.. But none of them horseback, fish, camp, atv, bike, hike, swim, or backpack.

Oppps take that back,.. little sis has really gotten into serious mountain hiking and did draw a coveted Utah elk tag last year ( but never hunted :x )
Lefty

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H