Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Calling all Spot and Stalkers....it's Moo Time!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Calling all Spot and Stalkers....it's Moo Time!

Postby elkmtngear » 07 10, 2012 •  [Post 1]

Fellow Hunters,
For over two years, we have had requests from Hunters and Outfitters for a Moo Cow Decoy. Elk Mountain Gear is happy to announce the release of the SLIP System Moo Cow in the very near future.

It's just a cow, and it's been done before, but there are a few differences:

1. The only readily available stalking blind/decoy in a natural "feeding in" position, indicating no need for alarm by your desired quarry. Just "feed" your way in to a shootable position.

2. Superior Photo-Realism

3. Orange ear tag allows a measure of safety in gun seasons; easily fitted with a gun rest (included)

4. The only decoy on the market that quickly compacts into an adjustable, carbon fiber trekking pole

5. Can be fitted with mini-ball camera adaptor (included), for simultaneous stalking and filming

6. Lightweight and mobile. Stainless steel spike quickly pushes into the ground when set up as a stalking blind

This decoy/blind will have application for wildlife photography as well as hunting. It will be widely used for pronghorn, deer, elk, hogs, waterfowl, turkeys, African game, etc.

Please check our online store Tomorrow for the release of this Product (I'm tracking the shipment, should arrive Tomorrow). Our gear is discounted, and ships free right now.

I truly appreciate the support of everyone over the last couple years, and I hope you all have a great Season!
Best of Luck,
Jeff (Elknut Forums Sponsor)
http://elkmtngear.com/blog/elk-mountain/introducing-the-worlds-most-versatile-blind
the Elk Mountain SLIP System...SLIP it on, SLIP in, and get the SHOT!
elkmtngear
Site Sponsor