Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Eberlestock, Spott Hog, Rip Cord Red, Rocky Boots

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Eberlestock, Spott Hog, Rip Cord Red, Rocky Boots

Postby SHTF » 08 18, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Hey guys I figured Id get over here to Elknuts and throw a few things to you guys I have for sale. Im a regular over at Rokslide but I figured why not. I know Elknut hangs at Rokslide sometimes also. So I have some great gear for sale that I am wanting to get sold. I know Im new over here but I have perfect feedback all over the web aka archerytalk, rokslide, Kifaru.net forums. So if you see something you like go ahead and fire an email at me jwt355@comcast.net . I am shipping things out on Thursday afternoon as thats when I get back from my trip. But figured Id get it posted up now.

Spott Hog Seven Deadly Pins Cameron Haynes New unopened Box. Wrapped Bullet Proof Pins 5 x .019 2 x .010

This runs 209$ I will take 165$ TYD This is NEW IN THE BOX Never Mounted.

Brand new in the box Ripcord Red Arrow rest still in package with instructions sealed. 65$ Each TYD. I have 2 for sale.

Eberlestock Blue Widow Backpack. Mossy Oak Brush Camo. Perfect condition no scrapes rubs. Owned by the Famous hunter Adam Wells from Outback Outdoors. He took good care of this pack and used it very little. It comes with the Duffle. to turn this pack into 7200 ci. Sorry the Panel is not included. 325$ TYD Yes I can prove it was used by Adam Wells =-)

5.11 Triab 18 in Charcoal. 70$ TYD Awesome pack can be used as backpack or a sling. Has sleeve for your pistol. lots of organizational space and it is super comfortable. Lots of Molle Attachments has place for 3 liter hydration and also has plate carrier sleeve. Pocket up on top is great for keys glasses or spare clips. inside of this pack is lined with velcro soft side to attach smaller bags and keep things in place. Check out the video on it.

Also included with the pack is Maxpedition Hook and Loop Admin Insert Link: http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...ert-7p1223.htm Khaki color. This sticks right to the inside of the pack anywhere with the velcro on the inside of the pack.

Rocky Core Boots: 50$ size 11.5Wide Only used a few times. In great shape Nothing wrong with them but i picked up some irish setters and like them better

All Prices are TYD Lower 48 if Canada Alaska talk to me and we can work something out.

Paypal prefered add 3% for fee. or if you have some Trades I will check out anything really.
SHTF

First Name: James
Last Name: Smith

Re: Eberlestock, Spott Hog, Rip Cord Red, Rocky Boots

Postby ElkNut1 » 08 19, 2013 •  [Post 2]

Nope I don't mind you putting these things up, thanks for your consideration too!

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby SHTF » 08 19, 2013 •  [Post 3]

Hey Elknut Good to hear from you. We have chatted on a few posts over on Rokslide. =)

James
SHTF

Postby SHTF » 08 19, 2013 •  [Post 4]

Eberlestock and 5.11 Packs are all thats left rest has been sold. Thanks
SHTF