Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Ten Point crossbow outfit

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Ten Point crossbow outfit

Postby saddlesore » 10 16, 2020 •  [Post 1]

Health forces sale. I have a Ten Point Invader X4 crossbow with crank cocking. 2019 Model. Comes with 4X scope and Red dot sight. Shot less than 25 times to get it sighted in with the Red Dot. Includes a dozen Ten Point carbon fiber bolts with lighted knocks. Most are new,never shot. 6 each 100 gr Hellrazor broad heads. New,only one was fired once. Ten Point Cordura Nylon case. Pliers from Ten Point to pull bolts from target. Rail lubricant. String wax. Morrrell's Yellow Jacket target,18"x18"x18" , cross bow rated. Laser sight in tool that screws into the bolt to sight in the crossbow.

I have about $1050 tied up in this complete outfit, but will make a heck of a deal for someone if interested. PM me . This is everything you need to go hunting with .Located in Colorado Springs,CO. Must sell as a package.
saddlesore
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

Re: Ten Point crossbow outfit

Postby Tigger » 10 21, 2020 •  [Post 2]

Bump to the top for Saddlesore. I would have bought the string wax if he would have delivered it to me, but, alas, it is one package. And a good one at that. Start telling your buddies about this setup!
Tigger