Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

EXO Pack - SOLD

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

EXO Pack - SOLD

Postby Kessler10 » 03 03, 2020 •  [Post 1]

Wasn't sure how many regularly check the Classified tab so posting here. If this falls outside of the forum rules you can remove.

Wanted to offer this deal here on WT before offering on other channels this weekend. I am discounting this pretty heavily so wanted to ensure anyone that might be in the market for a pack and is a WT member can take a look.

I am selling my EXO K2 Pack/Frame with stash pockets and 2 hip belt pockets. This has been lightly used with no stains or blemishes. I have used on 2 elk hunts. I am selling because I am upgrading to the K3 pack.

this pack treated me well and has enough room for a 5-7 day back country hunt. I will never buy another pack that is not EXO.

This pack/frame with stash pockets and hip pockets retailed around $700+ when I bought it 2 years ago. Selling for $300. Ill pay shipping

If interested you can text me at 402-540-0349 and ill send pictures.

Below is a link to the k3 3200 which is very similar to this k2 3500 I am selling. Main difference is some upgrades this k3 has to the frame and there is a just a bit more room in my 3500. Otherwise they are almost identical. So you can view the link below to get a good idea of the pack I am selling.

https://exomtngear.com/collections/pack ... 9187407939

Thanks!
Luke
Kessler10

First Name: Luke
Last Name: Kessler

Re: EXO Pack

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 03, 2020 •  [Post 2]

This will go "quick" Luke; they are exceptional hunting packs! Let me know if it doesn't go quickly here on WapitiTalk and I'll put the word out in a few other places if you'd like. And yes, I've moved this to the classified section ;).
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Kessler10 » 03 04, 2020 •  [Post 3]

WapitiTalk1 wrote:This will go "quick" Luke; they are exceptional hunting packs! Let me know if it doesn't go quickly here on WapitiTalk and I'll put the word out in a few other places if you'd like. And yes, I've moved this to the classified section ;).

Thanks!

Yes if you want to put the word our that would be great, appreciate that! I am offering it for $350 to anyone outside of WT. Wanted to provide a discount if anyone on this site wanted to snag it first. Im looking to sell fast so I can purchase my new pack.

I am ok with you providing out my phone number and using text first to provide pictures.

Thanks!
Luke
Kessler10

Postby Kessler10 » 03 04, 2020 •  [Post 4]

WapitiTalk1 wrote:This will go "quick" Luke; they are exceptional hunting packs! Let me know if it doesn't go quickly here on WapitiTalk and I'll put the word out in a few other places if you'd like. And yes, I've moved this to the classified section ;).

want to ensure all the WT members are aware of this discounted deal. Seems the "Elk Hunting" tab gets the most traffic. Would it fall within guidelines to create a post under "Elk Hunting" to remind users to check the classified tab as a hot deal went up that wont last long?
Kessler10

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 04, 2020 •  [Post 5]

This is an absolute GREAT deal on this pack set up. Luke, I betcha you start getting contacted today (shared this link on Hunt WA, a very active hunting forum). Lastly, I wouldn't budge on the price one cent as you're already giving the new owner a huge deal. RJ
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby 7mmfan » 03 04, 2020 •  [Post 6]

I'd be all over it if I didn't already own 2 :shock:
I hunt therefore I am. I fish therefore I lie.
7mmfan

Postby Kessler10 » 03 04, 2020 •  [Post 7]

this is sold
Kessler10