Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Idaho Hunt

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Idaho Hunt

Postby Norrec » 11 05, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Well my wife and I went out about 4 weeks ago with absolutely no luck to where we went. We were going to head to a different location In the northern Idhao area but apparently the sign that everyone said to look for (JoeH2o you too :P ) is NOT where it is said to be anymore lol. So we called it in early on our first hunt and planned to go back out the next weekend.

That hunt got cancelled as well as all other hunts for this year. So there goes my big elk hunt on my birthday this year :( BUT we do now have another hunter in the family :)

Meet Damien :) Born 10/16/13 and soon to be legendary hunter :)

excited to start teaching him to hunt and camp and track and everything outdoors!
Norrec

First Name: Jeremy
Last Name: Reed

Re: Idaho Hunt

Postby ElkNut1 » 11 05, 2013 •  [Post 2]

Jeremy, a big congrats to you & your wife, yep it looks like you have a little hunter in the future!

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Swede » 11 05, 2013 •  [Post 3]

He looks a great future hunter for sure. Congratulations both to you and your wife.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby bnsafe » 11 05, 2013 •  [Post 4]

congrats, hope he is the hunter you want him to be, but I have two kids who don't hunt, love them just the same. good luck an take care.
bnsafe

First Name: Scott

Postby JoeH2o » 11 06, 2013 •  [Post 5]

Sorry man, I tried (can't say I didn't warn you :) ). Congrats on the new addition to the family. We just added a little girl to our family on the 24th. Hope you find better deer hunting up north.
JoeH2o
ElkNut Pro Staff

First Name: Clayton
Last Name: Jensen

Postby Elkduds » 11 09, 2013 •  [Post 6]

Beautiful, congratulations. Have you picked out his camo pattern yet? :D
Elkduds

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Scott

Postby LckyTylr » 08 11, 2014 •  [Post 7]

Congrats, I'm sitting here reading your post with my two young future hunters. My Son, at 2-1/2 is a bugling fool. You probably have no idea of what you are in for, but dang it's rewarding. A LOT of work, but I can tell you, you get back 10x what you put into being a Dad.
LckyTylr

First Name: Tyler
Last Name: Sisson