Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

On our way to 1 million - Thank You

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

On our way to 1 million - Thank You

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 11 04, 2012 •  [Post 1]

ElkNut Forums would like to thank sponsors, pro staff, field staff, registered users, and non registered users for making this last season a great one. Since June 16th, the start date of this forum, we've had 1/2 million page views!

Thank you to every who makes this the best forum on the web!

:D
JohnFitzgerald

Re: On our way to 1 million - Thank You

Postby Magic » 11 05, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Congratulations and thanks also to you guys. ;)
Magic

First Name: Lynn
Last Name: D

Postby Swede » 11 05, 2012 •  [Post 3]

I agree, this is an excellent forum. Keep up the good work.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby bullrub » 11 07, 2012 •  [Post 4]

Hats off to everyone that makes this site a great forum. I hope its here for many years to come.
bullrub

First Name: Dave
Last Name: Winters

Postby Swede » 11 08, 2012 •  [Post 5]

I want to thank those of you who have contributed to this forum and especially to Elknut and John for keeping this forum a very civil place to discuss hunting. I appreciate the variety of experiences, values, and observations people are bringing out here. I sure do not miss the personal attacks people received on a different forum, for having an opinion that differed from others. None of us have seen or experienced everything, and we see hunting through our personal observations. Sharing of differing beliefs only expands our knowledge and opportunity. Anyone of us can be mistaken and others may point out what is beleived to be incorrect. That does not mean we are "idiots", and it should not discourage anyone from sharing their ideas.
I am thankful that this is a forum where honest dialog is encouraged. Again thanks.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby foxvalley » 11 09, 2012 •  [Post 6]

I also want to thank the staff,and all my elk hunting friends and viewers on this site,I not only learned alot ,but it's so great to talk to other elk hunters,relive and share experiences,and stay pumped up for the upcoming hunt. Thanks everybody for making this such a great site!!!!
foxvalley

First Name: doug
Last Name: houghton