Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

elknut system success

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

elknut system success

Postby twinkieman » 09 28, 2012 •  [Post 1]

After our second season using the elknut system, our group of hunters have now consistently killed bulls at a rate of 67%. The biggest difference between last season to this season was everyone had a quality shot with archery equipment. Now, Paul, if you could teach them how to overcome "bull fever", we could post even higher totals of success. Thanks Paul for providing the tools to gain the knowledge of the elk language. To know exactly what they are saying, and how to properly respond makes all the difference in the world. There is no question in my mind at all that learning what I have in the past 2 seasons would have probably taken me more than a decade to learn on my own. Thanks again!
twinkieman

First Name: marc
Last Name: anderson

Re: elknut system success

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 09 28, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Here's another. Thanks Paul for sharing your knowledge of elk hunting.
JohnFitzgerald

Postby ElkNut1 » 09 29, 2012 •  [Post 3]

Great job there!!! Thanks for sharing your successes with us, cool!! You're on your own with the "bull fever" thing! (grin)

ElKNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Swede » 09 29, 2012 •  [Post 4]

It is certainly correct to say that using Elknuts system or materials (book, DVDs and forum advise) will cut your learning curve down by years or even decades. I have hunted elk for many years, and worked in the forest most of my life, but I too have learned from Paul. The best part about Paul's material is that it costs so little compared to what it takes to learn it on your own. Personally I would rather go out with an old bow and have Elknut's knowledge, that have the finest archery equipment on the planet and little elk knowledge.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby twinkieman » 09 30, 2012 •  [Post 5]

amen! With all of the "experts" out there pushing their own agenda,and Paul's PURE enthusiasam to just helping others,the minimal cost to having the tools to learn is amazing. All any non believer has to do is to pick up their telephone and talk to Paul. The exitement in his voice, and his willingness to teach outdoes all the other "experts".That being said the Elknut methods requires commitment to learn. Paul has provided so much information for us, that the average hunter can't absorb it all. Our group has been able to learn what we have by having it repeated to us over and over again by all of the elknut teaching aids. We all look forward to the next 335 days to have the elknut methods repeated over and over again and in the 2013 season putting what we have learned into practice once again!
twinkieman

First Name: marc
Last Name: anderson