Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Thanks Paul!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Thanks Paul!

Postby idahoghost » 06 28, 2012 •  [Post 1]

I just wanted to thank you for your time and efort creating this forum. I still monitor some other, but this one hands down has morre information than all the rest combined. I know how muuch time it takes to do what you are doing. I have learned more this year about Elk, than all of my previous years, thanks to you and the other members of this forum.

Thanks. I havn't forgotten that I still owe you a beer! :D A ride to McCall may be in my future.
idahoghost

First Name: Larry
Last Name: Hill

Re: Thanks Paul!

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 06 28, 2012 •  [Post 2]

X2! The quantity and quality of elk hunting information being shared here is incredible. Thanks for starting the Elknut forum Paul, and, for starting it right! I'm starting to think Mr. Elknut never sleeps ;)
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 06 28, 2012 •  [Post 3]

I think ElkNut does sleep but I think it's at his computer with one eye open. :-)
JohnFitzgerald

Postby Goneelkn » 06 28, 2012 •  [Post 4]

X3, great place.

Does Paul type in his sleep?? :D
Goneelkn

Thanks Paul!

Postby Buckriser » 06 28, 2012 •  [Post 5]

idahoghost wrote:I just wanted to thank you for your time and efort creating this forum. I still monitor some other, but this one hands down has morre information than all the rest combined. I know how muuch time it takes to do what you are doing. I have learned more this year about Elk, than all of my previous years, thanks to you and the other members of this forum.

Thanks. I havn't forgotten that I still owe you a beer! :D A ride to McCall may be in my future.

+ 1 one of the best educational forums on the net.
Buckriser

Last Name: Riser