Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

HOLY CRAP!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

HOLY CRAP!

Postby POk3s » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 1]

I must say, this is great to see! Started work again monday and have been too tired to even think about getting on the computer and visiting my favorite hunting sites. Got on and remembered this sucker was up and running! Great to see so much chatter already! Welcome everybody!!!!
Trent Williams
ElkNut Field Staff
POk3s

Re: HOLY CRAP!

Postby elkmtngear » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Awesome, isn't it, Trent?

I had little doubt that it would become semi-viral, Paul is the man when it comes to elk!
Best of Luck,
Jeff (Elknut Forums Sponsor)
http://elkmtngear.com/blog/elk-mountain/introducing-the-worlds-most-versatile-blind
the Elk Mountain SLIP System...SLIP it on, SLIP in, and get the SHOT!
elkmtngear
Site Sponsor

Postby POk3s » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 3]

yes, I was hoping the same and good to see it happen. Best part about it is, if anyone starts shoving bogus info down someones throat, Paul will nicely put them in their place :) :lol: :lol:
Trent Williams
ElkNut Field Staff
POk3s

Postby ElkNut1 » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 4]

Trent, yes things are really rolling here & there are some great folks here that all get along very well. I too am very surprised how fast this Forum is growing & it's all thanks to hunters like yourself & everyone here that makes it a success! I truly appreciate everyones presence more than they know! Thanks!

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Elktracker » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 5]

Yep my new most frequented forum! Great to see it up and running and the guys I have talked about it to have all been excited as well!

Josh
Elktracker

Postby ElkNut1 » 06 16, 2012 •  [Post 6]

Josh, thank you for sharing this Forum with others! I really enjoy coming here to both yap a bit & share a thought or two, please feel free to do the same! Thanks!

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul