Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Tips & tactics...can't post?

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Tips & tactics...can't post?

Postby Freebird134 » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 1]

Is posting and responding in the "Tips and Tactics" only for Paul? I was just going through them, and wanted to post a follow-up question, but it won't let me? Is this right?
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Re: Tips & tactics...can't post?

Postby ElkNut1 » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Brandon, yes it is at this time! I felt that if questions were asked over there it might get too crazy with so much info shared! (grin) Go ahead & ask your question here please, it's no problem!

If more were interested in posting questions on that forum we could open it up, just trying not to get too side tracked! (grin)

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Freebird134 » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 3]

Thanks paul. I was going to ask where to find audio of Glunking. You have a nice post about it, but I was having a hard time finding something online to really hear an elk do it. I don't know if I've ever heard it personally before.
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Postby ElkNut1 » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 4]

Yes, I have audio of it, let me pull it up & find it!

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby ElkNut1 » 06 15, 2012 •  [Post 5]

Brandon, I just posted a new Thread, it's at the top call ed ElkNut Challenge! On question # 3 it gives the very sound you are asking about, Glunking!!! Thanks & let me know what you think?

Thanks/Paul
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Swede » 06 17, 2012 •  [Post 6]

I like the Elknuts tips and tactics not getting inundated with a lot of conversation and spinoffs. After all it is Elknut's tips. That said, I feel it could be beneficial, if people with comments and tips on those subjects, could send them directly to you (Elknut) and if they can advance the knowledge on a topic, you could post their information. Hopefully you do not get swamped with much more work, and hopefully no one is offended if they are referred to another thread or are asked to start a new one.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics