Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Swing and a miss

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Swing and a miss

Postby Elkhunttoo » 11 12, 2020 •  [Post 1]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPWXmqGb6hY

My best opportunity I had this year and I missed. My go pro isn't downloading right so I didn't have as much footage as I hoped but it is what it is. Kinda like my shot :(
Elkhunttoo

Re: Swing and a miss

Postby Elkhunttoo » 11 21, 2020 •  [Post 2]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7MgM3Rj8g&t=18s

More pictures of the same bull I missed earlier in the hunt. I pretty much hunted just this bull this year as much as I could anyway. These are just video journals of my hunt this year. At the end of the season I will do a video with all of my trail cam pictures. I think I enjoy the pictures almost as much as the hunt.
Elkhunttoo

Postby Swede » 11 21, 2020 •  [Post 3]

Elkhunt, I appreciate you sharing your elk hunt experience, but I have one criticism. It does your viewers no good to see your face and your lips moving, but most of the time you are whispering so low I can't hear a thing you are saying. Whispering defeats the purpose of what you are trying to communicate. Don't get me wrong here. I would like to see and hear your videos in the future. It is not important to me that you kill something either. Thanks for sharing.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lefty » 11 22, 2020 •  [Post 4]

But your still at bat,.. with unlimited swings ,.. (And a strike out is only if you quit)
I enjoyed sharing the thrill of the moment.

Im lucky, I get lots of pitches and a few swings, more than I deserve.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Elkhunttoo » 11 26, 2020 •  [Post 5]

Thanks for the comments and feedback... I will work on the sound as much as I can Swede. Honestly I have an editing tool that can help it a bit and I forgot about it so thanks for the reminder. It still won’t be great but better
Elkhunttoo

Postby Lefty » 11 29, 2020 •  [Post 6]

Elkhunttoo wrote:Thanks for the comments and feedback... I will work on the sound as much as I can Swede. Honestly I have an editing tool that can help it a bit and I forgot about it so thanks for the reminder. It still won’t be great but better

I can manage with your sound situation 8-)
You guys all put up with my dyslexia, typos , lack of proofreading, etc , And we all put up with Swede and his nature
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Swede » 11 29, 2020 •  [Post 7]

Lefty wrote:And we all put up with Swede and his nature

What a bonehead. If you would have proofread your sentence you would have caught your omission of the word "Sweet" between "his" and "nature". You could also have omitted "put up with" and replaced it with something more appropriate like "enjoyed". Your term grade will be a "D" in English Composition.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Elkhunttoo » 12 01, 2020 •  [Post 8]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wt0G9m1Np_Q&t=376s

This is the last few days of my season...I got into a lot of elk but couldn't close the deal.
I tried to fix some of the volume issues Swede. Hope this one is better
Elkhunttoo