Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Deer Crossings? Really?!!!

Postby cnelk » 11 04, 2012 •  [Post 1]

cnelk

First Name: Brad
Last Name: K

Re: Deer Crossings? Really?!!!

Postby Swede » 11 04, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Amazing. That video sure proves you don't have to be very intelligent to get a license to wreck a car.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Swede » 11 04, 2012 •  [Post 3]

After reflecting on Cnelk's post, I remembered an incident from a few years ago.

We have quite a few deer that live in close proximity to our house, in a neighborhood where most people have 2-3 acres each. One morning a neighbor lady called and asked if I had seen the doe with a severe limp and a hole in her leg. She also asked if I had shot it. I said no to both questions. Then she asked who could be called to report the injured deer and if the State "wildlife people" would provide a prosthesis for the unfortunate animal.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 05, 2012 •  [Post 4]

Swede wrote:After reflecting on Cnelk's post, I remembered an incident from a few years ago.

We have quite a few deer that live in close proximity to our house, in a neighborhood where most people have 2-3 acres each. One morning a neighbor lady called and asked if I had seen the doe with a severe limp and a hole in her leg. She also asked if I had shot it. I said no to both questions. Then she asked who could be called to report the injured deer and if the State "wildlife people" would provide a prosthesis for the unfortunate animal.

Wow :shock: .......
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ