Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

thief

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

thief

Postby bnsafe » 10 25, 2012 •  [Post 1]

walked into my garage today in broad daylight with me and the kids in our house and 2 cars parked in the driveway and stole a bow and set of calloway golf clubs out of it. not sure if im madder at the thief or my daughter for not shuttin the garage door after being taught better. cant believe the guy had the nerve to walk in with us in the house and cars parked in the driveway. sorry, had to vent. back to hunting now
bnsafe

First Name: Scott

thief

Postby BarW » 10 25, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Someone who is familiar with your routines? Not your daughters fault just a low down no good dirty rotten thief. The only thing worse than a thief is a child abuser, should cut off a few right hands see if that slows em down
BarW

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Wiggins

Re: thief

Postby Lefty » 10 26, 2012 •  [Post 3]

Sort of a mix of strange emotions when something is stolen from your own place
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby bnsafe » 10 26, 2012 •  [Post 4]

that it is
bnsafe

First Name: Scott

Postby MTLongdraw » 10 29, 2012 •  [Post 5]

Check Craigslist and your local pawn shops. I'm betting it will show up in the shops/internet the same time the new meth shipment gets to town. If its anything like MT the pawn shops are required to get photo i.d. etc from the pawner. Police should also have records of this too so make a report with them. Sounds like a burglary so if the guy gets caught he could end up in the pen too. Make a police report and the cops can track them down and get warrant to get your stuff back at no charge to you.....Of course this is an extremely optimistic version of how the criminal justice system should work..But you're not in any different place if things don't turn out.
MTLongdraw

First Name: Josh
Last Name: Volinkaty