Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Any Android Users?

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Any Android Users?

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 10 07, 2012 •  [Post 1]

We have a registered user that is experiencing issues viewing video's on this forum from his Android phone. Is someone else using an Android Smart Phone. If so, are you experiencing similar issues? He's also having issues with the submit button.

I'm not able to replicated the same problem from my iPhone and my wife's Android.

Thanks,
JF
JohnFitzgerald

Re: Any Android Users?

Postby Miller1 » 10 08, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Everything seems to work fine for me, im using a motorla photon
Miller1

First Name: Rick
Last Name: Miller

Postby dotman » 10 08, 2012 •  [Post 3]

My OS is Android 4.0, I can't be the only one having this issue. Like I told John it is only on this forum, works normally everywhere else.
dotman

Postby dotman » 10 08, 2012 •  [Post 4]

Miller1 wrote:Everything seems to work fine for me, im using a motorla photon

Do you know if yours is the Q 4G LTE model with Android 4.0 also?
dotman

Postby Miller1 » 10 08, 2012 •  [Post 5]

Mine is not the 4.0, earlier system,
Miller1

First Name: Rick
Last Name: Miller

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 10 08, 2012 •  [Post 6]

Theelkhunter wrote:Everything is working fine on this Droid. But if you could move the subscribe button away from the post reply button, that would be great. I've subscibed to every topic I've replied to. Lol

LOL....J

Theelkhunter: Are you using Tapatalk?
JohnFitzgerald

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 10 08, 2012 •  [Post 7]

dotman wrote:My OS is Android 4.0, I can't be the only one having this issue. Like I told John it is only on this forum, works normally everywhere else.

Dotman: Other forums don't necessarily embed video like this one does. We use the latest technology to allow unlimited video embedding. If we didn't, we would have to limit user accounts on the amount of uploads allowed. Not saying other forums don't use the same method, but we need to be cautious when saying it works on other sites so it should work on this one.

Does the following play on your Droid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ChLpmF ... r_embedded
JohnFitzgerald

Postby dotman » 10 09, 2012 •  [Post 8]

JohnFitzgerald wrote:
dotman wrote:My OS is Android 4.0, I can't be the only one having this issue. Like I told John it is only on this forum, works normally everywhere else.

Dotman: Other forums don't necessarily embed video like this one does. We use the latest technology to allow unlimited video embedding. If we didn't, we would have to limit user accounts on the amount of uploads allowed. Not saying other forums don't use the same method, but we need to be cautious when saying it works on other sites so it should work on this one.

Does the following play on your Droid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ChLpmF ... r_embedded

Yup that works. Sorry about the other forums, just letting you know it seems to only be here where I'm having an issue.
dotman