Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

new contacts

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

new contacts

Postby bnsafe » 08 23, 2013 •  [Post 1]

I have an eye disease an have had a corneal transplant. just got my new 600 dollars worth of contacts an got the mother of all headaches. its because they are different kinds of lenses im sure an my eyes arnt focusing on an object at the same time. but, I can see better with my left one in. so, ive either gotta wear my old ones hunting and deal with this after the season, or go with the new ones and deal with it during the season but will cause me some distance issues an maybe a bit "dizzy" feelings. hopefully it will get better over the next few days.
bnsafe

First Name: Scott

Re: new contacts

Postby GetemDuck » 08 23, 2013 •  [Post 2]

wear them for a couple days and if things don't get better then go back to your eye doctor, he should be able to fix it maybe he didn't get the prescription right.
GetemDuck

First Name: Brad
Last Name: W

Postby Bowhunter » 08 23, 2013 •  [Post 3]

GetemDuck wrote:wear them for a couple days and if things don't get better then go back to your eye doctor, he should be able to fix it maybe he didn't get the prescription right.

Sounds like a good idea.
Bowhunter

First Name: Terry
Last Name: H

Postby bnsafe » 08 23, 2013 •  [Post 4]

that's the plan, hopin it gets better. im 20/25 in each eye, but cant see well with both eyes open. it should adjust. honestly I used to feel sorry for myself, the corneal transplant was really hard knowing someone had died, but in my line of work you realize that somebody always has it worse than you. so it is what it is
bnsafe

First Name: Scott