Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

That special gun

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

That special gun

Postby pikemaster » 04 01, 2013 •  [Post 1]

For anybody that has that special gun in the closet or safe this is a great song. (hopefully the link works if not it's called grandaddy's gun by Arron Lewis)

http://youtu.be/PdQkpm3VH3E
pikemaster

First Name: Jarod

Re: That special gun

Postby Freebird134 » 04 01, 2013 •  [Post 2]

Aaron Lewis could be the coolest, nicest dude on the planet and I'd still forever dislike him for one reason: Staind. Some things are unforgivable.
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Postby pikemaster » 04 01, 2013 •  [Post 3]

Blake shelton actually is the one I herd sing this song not Arron, but he is the one that came up on youtube.
pikemaster

First Name: Jarod

Postby Freebird134 » 04 01, 2013 •  [Post 4]

Oh. Well if it's BS it is ok. Blake Shelton has good taste .... *miranda lambert* ;)
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Postby Indian Summer » 04 07, 2013 •  [Post 5]

Not a Staind fan eh Freebird? ha ha

Miranda and Jennifer Nettles: Country to the bone. Gotta love that.

I had a buddy that went to see Zach Brown. For an encore they played "Killing In The Name Of" from Rage Against the Machine. The country crowd went nuts. I think alot of musicians these days are versatile like that as are alot of their fans. I bet he enjoyed showing his true colors a bit especially when he saw their reaction. Awhile back I was talking to Chris Brackett from Arrow Affliction and Fear No Evil. He had a project going with Zach Brown. Interesting I thought. I would never have seen the connection there. Their common ground is music 1st then hunting.

I'm no different. The preset channels on my radio aren't all one style of music. They go from country to blues to classic & southern rock to 80s metal and hair bands. I get bored easily. I'll go from the Tedeschi Trucks Band or the Allman Brothers to Van Halen to Jason Aldeen in the blink of an eye. Saw the Grateful Dead a few times if I remember correctly. lol

The only thing I can't stomach is rap. I cringe when hear that bass booming making the windows of a vehicle pump in & out. I get that "the world is going to $h1t" feeling like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino... go ahead make my day punk. When I get old enough to plead temporary insanity I think I'll be running those dudes into the ditch with my big 1 ton Ford diesel while singing Johnny Cash or something. :lol:

How about when old Johnny started singing Rusty Cage, Hurt, and some others! Threw me for a loop there. Versatility is way cooler than being a 1 trick pony if you ask me.
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro