Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Wisdom Teeth - Elk Calling

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Wisdom Teeth - Elk Calling

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 03 24, 2013 •  [Post 1]

Got my wisdom teeth pulled last Monday and now I sound like a damn snake when I call. To much air escaping! Time to lock the door and practice till the lips are purple and the wife threatens to leave. :x
JohnFitzgerald

Re: Wisdom Teeth - Elk Calling

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 03 24, 2013 •  [Post 2]

W. teeth out last Monday and you're blowing your tube already? You are an elknut John :D I'm sure you'll be back in ek noise shape before ya know it.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Lefty » 03 24, 2013 •  [Post 3]

Wait till the novicain is gone,... jeeeese :o
One your face heals most of it will come back with few adjustments! Dont freak out just yet give it more than a week

I had a UPPP while I was able to pick up a goose call, lots of calling was a bit irritating,..enough that I decided it wasnt worth competing in compitition goose calling
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby >>>---WW----> » 03 25, 2013 •  [Post 4]

(Wait till the novicain is gone,... jeeeese)

That's gotta be a classic Lefty!!

You'll be fine John. I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. LOL!
>>>---WW---->
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

Postby Swede » 03 25, 2013 •  [Post 5]

WW: What do you mean he will be fine? With his wisdom teeth gone, John will either need to go with a bite and blow call or return to his dentist and have some "whistlers" implanted up front, to be able to make any good bugles. Don't worry John, the dentist can remove your canines and put you in some fine equipment. Git those with good color. Your wife will luv ya. The problem is that your insurance company is still in the dark ages and will not cover the cost. Git-er-dun and you will be back in shape in just a couple weeks. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby bullrub » 03 25, 2013 •  [Post 6]

JohnFitzgerald wrote:Got my wisdom teeth pulled last Monday and now I sound like a damn snake when I call. To much air escaping! Time to lock the door and practice till the lips are purple and the wife threatens to leave. :x

John, you can always come to your little office here and close the door and blow til your little hearts content.
bullrub

First Name: Dave
Last Name: Winters

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 03 25, 2013 •  [Post 7]

bullrub wrote:
JohnFitzgerald wrote:Got my wisdom teeth pulled last Monday and now I sound like a damn snake when I call. To much air escaping! Time to lock the door and practice till the lips are purple and the wife threatens to leave. :x

John, you can always come to your little office here and close the door and blow til your little hearts content.

LOL! I'm not sure your boss would appreciate that! Besides, you know who would be coming over every 5 minutes to interrupt me. :-)

With a little tongue adjustment and 3 hours of practice, I'm back!
JohnFitzgerald