Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

posting signatures

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

posting signatures

Postby Freebird134 » 02 10, 2013 •  [Post 1]

I noticed relatively few people have "signatures" with their posts. I can't find any option for adding a signature under "user control panel." So what's up with signatures on this forum? Am I just blind, or is it only available to certain folks?
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Re: posting signatures

Postby ElkNut1 » 02 10, 2013 •  [Post 2]

What type of signature are you referring too? As you mention plenty have them, only certain ones can advertise if they are Sponsors.

ElkNut1
ElkNut1
ElkNut/Paul

Postby Freebird134 » 02 10, 2013 •  [Post 3]

I mean the signatures at the end of your posts. For you, every time you post it says "www.elknut.com, vortex dealer." Actually, now that I'm looking it looks like only your field staff have signatures. Maybe thats it?

It's really not a big deal Paul, I was just fartin around with forum options and realized i can click a box to 1) hide everyone elses signature or 2) click a box that says it "attaches" my signature, but never saw a spot to actually put my signature! I generally find signatures a little annoying anyway--I really don't need to see your favorite quote or bow specs every single time you post! :) I just got curious :)
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Postby >>>---WW----> » 02 10, 2013 •  [Post 4]

I'm a field staffer and I don't have a signiture. And what it is called when you post a picture of yourself at the side. Is that an avitar or something like that. I don't even have one of those. Guess I'm just not that computer savey and It really isn't all that important to me.
>>>---WW---->
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics