Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Blackout fixed!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Blackout fixed!

Postby Tigger » 11 17, 2021 •  [Post 1]

Sorry for the temporary blackout folks. Our IT department worked hard to determine the problem. Finally, it was determined that one of Saddlesore's sardine cans fell into the doohicky that makes the internet go round and round and gummed up the gearing. As soon as that was fixed, Lefty's half eaten Spam from 6 years ago fell out of the widgit and broke the stainless steel conifner pin. Got that done and thought we were good to go. But the thingamajig was still sticky from Indian Summer's ..... well we aren't exactly sure what that was, but it was his no doubt. Cleaned that up with some turpentine and things were looking up for the restart. but low and behold, the vortical was acting kinda flimsy from 7mms repeated overuse of it and it gave up the fight. Has anyone tried to find a vortical these days? In size 7 years? Luckily, Swede jumped in the corporate jet and flew over to Bugtussle to get one. Had to pay for it with 3 chickens and used stapler, but got one. Once that was installed, we were good to go. Thanks for your patience. Proceed at will.
Tigger

Re: Blackout fixed!

Postby Swede » 11 17, 2021 •  [Post 2]

I think this was deliberate sabotage because some jerks selfishly wanted a break from my wonderful harassment. It was a dull but quiet day for sure. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 11 17, 2021 •  [Post 3]

:lol: Well, that pretty much sums it up ;). Took a bit of work with my super smart web guy, but in the end we got it figured out. We blamed in on Go Daddy; that's our story and were sticking to it.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Lefty » 11 17, 2021 •  [Post 4]

I think Swede knew my plans of me going to town that has cell reception.
I had pictures to load on SNACKAGES.
And was going to brag about this mornings mistake that would not have worked.
And a few more updates.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby 7mmfan » 11 19, 2021 •  [Post 5]

I feel like I'm being accused of something I couldn't possibly have been involved in! I was busy walking my boots off in the hills chasing big stinky mule deer. Glad you curmudgeons got it all figured out though, guess I missed the excitement.
I hunt therefore I am. I fish therefore I lie.
7mmfan