Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

GO Zags!

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

GO Zags!

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 04 03, 2021 •  [Post 1]

An absolute nail biter against UCLA, but last second shot by Scuggs gets the win. On to the championship game Monday night against Baylor and the chance for a perfect, undefeated season :shock:
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: GO Zags!

Postby Elkhunttoo » 04 03, 2021 •  [Post 2]

Absolute great game!!! Fun to watch!!!
Elkhunttoo

Postby Lefty » 04 04, 2021 •  [Post 3]

My wife watched the game, with her dad in the hospital.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Tigger » 04 06, 2021 •  [Post 4]

Suggs is from Minnesota. He went to Minnehaha Academy. The kid they have there now, rumored to also go to Gonzaga, is the #1 recruit in the country (Chet Holmgren). It is the Final Four of our high school basketball tourney and if my local team wins, they will play Holmgren in the championship game (it is a foregone conclusion Minnehaha will win).

But the magic ran out last night for the Zags. Bummer, as I was pulling for them.
Tigger

Postby ishy » 04 07, 2021 •  [Post 5]

I have been a huge Zags fan the last 20 years. I served part of my Mormon mission on the Gonzaga campus mid 90's. It has been a beautiful thing to watch Coach Few build this monster from a little private school. Sad to see it end that way Monday night, but what is being accomplished in Spokane is nothing short of miraculous and an inspiration for all those who have followed it. And Gonzaga's trajectory continues up, every year...and hopefully will see that National Title in Spokane in the coming years!
And for those that missed the UCLA game, even if your not a basketball fan its worth a watch. Clark Kellog one of the commentators after didn't say anything just stood up and clapped. Thanking both teams for one of the best shows he's ever seen.
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Postby ishy » 04 19, 2021 •  [Post 6]

Chet just announced he's coming to Gonzaga too. Next year might even be more hyped than this year.
ishy

First Name: Bryan
Last Name: L

Postby Tigger » 04 19, 2021 •  [Post 7]

Chet is out of this world good. I have Gonzaga winning it all next year.
Tigger