Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Tweekers

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Tweekers

Postby wawhitey » 01 08, 2021 •  [Post 1]

Had an encounter with a tweeker today on a county road running through public land. Long story short, he tried telling me everything was private, i said i know where i am, this is dnr, and that way is blm. He said i dont know but im just saying you shouldnt hunt here because i think its all private. I said i DO know, and its public. So he changed tactics and started accusing me of shooting a fawn a half mile down the road on the shoulder, obvious roadkill, that ravens had torn a 12"diameter hole in, saying it was "blown to hell" no, it was TORN to hell by birds. What do you think im carrying, a bazooka? Get lost. Cant help but feel ill be getting a call from a game warden grilling me because somebody said i was poaching deer. Man i just hate people. Cant go out in the woods with a gun without people screwing with you. I could write a novel about the full story of the b.s. this guy was saying, but i dont want to type that much and you dont want to read that much. This kind of crap is why i try to avoid people entirely. He was coming and going from a chunk of a few private parcels surrounded by dnr, blm, and a huge chunk (over 40,000 acres) of national forest, and was trying to harrass me away from the miles and miles of public land surrounding the few parcels of private.
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Re: Tweekers

Postby Lefty » 01 08, 2021 •  [Post 2]

Running traplines I ran into some BS. Usually the local who didn't know I was there. I always had the local CO's number, before cell phones,. gave the accuser the number, Then I gave them some BS the CO would know who I was,.. ( sometimes they did.

I backed into a fellow that had purposely quickly parked so I would back into him ,.. and a lady druggie hit the brakes ( no brake lights) both wanted cash. Both times I knew I was being scammed. Stated we needed to call the cops for my insurance report ,.. and everything was Ok ,, and they split :lol: Ya know the gal was still good looking, must have lost her Sugar daddy

Tweekers: If your safe Suggest calling the cops,.. he could get a ticket for hunter harassment or you for trespassing,.. I would take the bet hes gone,,, but keep your distance from tweekers trust them on anything

People in the woods creep me out more than lions and tiger and bears( and moose) oh my
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 01 08, 2021 •  [Post 3]

Hate them. Got a camp of them not a mile from my place.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby wawhitey » 01 08, 2021 •  [Post 4]

WapitiTalk1 wrote:Hate them. Got a camp of them not a mile from my place.

I hate em too. Ill come haze them off, whats it worth to ya? :lol:
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey