Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Bear on the property.....

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Bear on the property.....

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 14, 2020 •  [Post 1]

Have seen a few fresh piles of bear dookie on the N side of our house by the blackberry patch (go figure) over the past week. Set out a couple of cams a few days ago and yesterday afternoon, I caught a couple of other critters on the travel route out by the berry patch. I think the far critter in the image is some type of a pointer breed of wild animal :lol:.
STC_0003.JPG
STC_0003.JPG (162.54 KiB) Viewed 1127 times
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Re: Bear on the property.....

Postby Swede » 08 14, 2020 •  [Post 2]

Where is the bear. Your coyotes get around a lot. They have been around my place lately too. You feed them too well as they make a deposit here whenever they come around.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby wawhitey » 08 14, 2020 •  [Post 3]

well, whqtcha waitin for? Grab that boomstick, go hide by the berries and start making fawn noises. Send the bear to freezer camp.
Real eyes realize real lies
wawhitey

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 14, 2020 •  [Post 4]

wawhitey wrote:well, whqtcha waitin for? Grab that boomstick, go hide by the berries and start making fawn noises. Send the bear to freezer camp.

Freezer camp :lol:. Ya, maybe. It'll take Mrs. Wapiti one "scare" out picking berries and she'll be yelling for me to "shoot that sonofa.....". It would definitely have to be the boomstick to the shoulder so it wouldn't go too far.
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ