Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

WapitiTalk Advertisers

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

WapitiTalk Advertisers

Postby Tigger » 05 06, 2020 •  [Post 1]

In these times, I am sure our advertisers need all the support we can give them. Lets do something a little different. Say something good about one of our advertisers based on your experience. I will start.

I have had a Clip-Shot for about 4 years now and I love it. Every hunter, hiker, fisherman, etc should have one. It is so handy and light and you can always find something to stick it on. I attach it to my phone and wallah! I am in the picture. Plus, I know the owner and you will not find a better guy to support.

I have 9 more I have done business with but will let some others chime in.
Tigger

Re: WapitiTalk Advertisers

Postby Elkhntr08 » 05 06, 2020 •  [Post 2]

Clip-Shot, won’t leave home without it.
Magnus, solid heads and the best CS I’ve ever seen. Don’t know how Mike stays in business!
Sitka, worth every penny when it’s cold, raining and still 2 hours from camp.
Elkhntr08

Postby Indian Summer » 05 06, 2020 •  [Post 3]

If you’re not carrying a Clip Shot you’re not very confident about your elk hunting!

I exchanged emails with the Wall Tent Shop today. I’m about to buy two new tents. A friend wants one and I sold my 10x12 to bump up to a 12x14. Best tent, best prices, free shipping, and Bob is a great guy. I’m sure he appreciates the business at this point in time.
Indian Summer
Wapiti Hunting Consultant

First Name: Joe
Last Name: Ferraro

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 05 06, 2020 •  [Post 4]

Geesh, where to start? I do my best to only accept, bird dog, and/or retain the best sponsors with great products and top barrel customer service. Lots of good sponsors here folks; I hope you give em a nod when you’re browsing outdoor/hunting supplies ;)
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby Tigger » 05 07, 2020 •  [Post 5]

Lets do.....Alaska Guide Creations. This is one of the only bino carriers that I can also put in my range finder, wind powder and game calls. If I have to drop my pack, I am confident all I will need on that last part of the stalk can be carried in that holder. Use mine for everything. years old and no wear is visible. Very well made.
Tigger