Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Time to insult Swede,... tactfully.

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Time to insult Swede,... tactfully.

Postby Lefty » 10 26, 2019 •  [Post 1]

Swede sent me a PM that Im not hassling him enough. :lol:
Some of us hunt, take care of our families and have other obligations,.. and maybe work.
I suspect Joe is stomping around getting ready to post up some bull pictures, And Sunday when he goes to bed he better have a stack of wood. Should be sub zero where he is.

So please I need to enlist a few of you guys to straighten out Swede. Or move to the harassment level 8-)

I think his rear is soft, and legs stiff from sitting in a tree stand, with too much cell reception.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Re: Time to insult Swede,... tactfully.

Postby Swede » 10 26, 2019 •  [Post 2]

I really don't mind being hassled or having someone disagree. I don't mind arguing a point. I do worry that I may offend people. Sometimes some of us say things we should not. My concern, when I PMed Lefty was that I may have offended him. If the person I tease does not get a bigger laugh out of my nonsense, I think it was in poor taste. Lefty is a good guy and he takes my ribbing well.
P.S. Just because I may chew you out sometime does not mean I do not like you.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lefty » 10 26, 2019 •  [Post 3]

Swede wrote:I really don't mind being hassled or having someone disagree. I don't mind arguing a point. I do worry that I may offend people. Sometimes some of us say things we should not. My concern, when I PMed Lefty was that I may have offended him. If the person I tease does not get a bigger laugh out of my nonsense, I think it was in poor taste. Lefty is a good guy and he takes my ribbing well.
P.S. Just because I may chew you out sometime does not mean I do not like you.

You werent raised in my neighborhood,..Your still at a level one in cleverness and miles from the nastiness 8-)
Swede let me have it,.. I need to get in shape,.. headed back to Minnesota and my German Polish and Irish heritage friends.
The biggest problem about written language is words are only a part of communication.

Bring it on Swede,.. Come on..
When I was a little 102 pound 9th grader I was always kicking sand in the face at the seniors,.. And could willingly took what those guys dished out

Evidently I missed something Swede,.. cause Im good,.. hassle me on :D
Lefty

Postby Lefty » 10 26, 2019 •  [Post 4]

Swede I have 3/4 acre of leaves I need to get after.
So dont miss me ,.. Ill be working
Lefty

Postby Lefty » 10 26, 2019 •  [Post 5]

Swede wrote: Sometimes some of us say things we should not. .

Boy Im guilty of that one :oops:

While working in Oregon we stopped at a convenience store to get breakfast daily. . I made some comment to the gal behind the counter and she came back with an answer I didnt expect. I was a bit confused.
As we got in the truck the guy I work with said
" you dont know what your just said do you?"
I then realized what I said and how it was interpreted, My jaw dropped as my face turned red, and the clerk came out laughing and crying and gave me a big hug.
She said seeing the look on my face was the best "apology" ever.
Lefty

Postby Trumkin the Dwarf » 10 27, 2019 •  [Post 6]

I can't come up with any insult more offensive than calling him a stand hunter... but he already embraces that, so I guess I give up?

Wait! He hangs out with RJ, and that's dodgy at best! Swede, you've got bad taste in friends! :mrgreen:
Trumkin the Dwarf

First Name: Malachi
Last Name: C

Postby Lefty » 10 28, 2019 •  [Post 7]

:D :)
Trumkin the Dwarf wrote:I can't come up with any insult more offensive than calling him a stand hunter... but he already embraces that, so I guess I give up?

Wait! He hangs out with RJ, and that's dodgy at best! Swede, you've got bad taste in friends! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the assistance
Lefty

Postby Tigger » 10 28, 2019 •  [Post 8]

Hey Swede, what kinda truck do you drive? Maybe it is time we make some modifications to it so it matches Big Red?

Scratch that. Being a stand hunter, I doubt you drive a truck. Probably a Prius!!! :o Maybe a civic. :shock:
Tigger

Postby Swede » 10 28, 2019 •  [Post 9]

My motor vehicles both come with duel overhead cam 5.0 L engines. One is a Mustang and the other an F150.
I also have an e-bike that I will let you look over from a distance. You need to stay back as I don't want you slobbering on the fenders.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics