Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Benefits of Messing with RJ

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Benefits of Messing with RJ

Postby Swede » 09 23, 2019 •  [Post 1]

WW has already mentioned racing and denting Big Red while RJ is off hunting. That got me to wondering what more could be done, and how many benefits might come just from messing with RJ during his absence. Also are there any downsides?

I cannot think of any negative side to at least being a nuisance. The positive side is that he will think long and hard before he abandons us here alone again. I was thinking of replacing some of the forums shown above with new stuff like "Fashion Sewing", "Makeup Made Easy", "Nice Nails", "Lingerie For The Lovely" and "Pretty Pumps" . What else? Just don't mess with the Tree Stand Forum. :evil:
Remember: if RJ comes back and protests; that is just his way of showing his appreciation.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Re: Benefits of Messing with RJ

Postby Lefty » 09 23, 2019 •  [Post 2]

Swede We may need to teach you some manners or guy code.

First you never mess with a guys ride: bike, truck, or car,.... period.
You never take his last beer, drink, or in my case Mt Dew,.. unless offered to you,... you dont ask either!.

Watch out,,, Someone may ban you 8-)
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Swede » 09 23, 2019 •  [Post 3]

Lefty wrote:Watch out,,, Someone may ban you

But wait; I am just trying to help the forum. When RJ and others are gone, there is not much happening here.
If he knew he could not leave Big Red and the forum unprotected, he would stay close by and just go out on day hunts near home. There are plenty elk within 20 miles of his house. RJ could post every day at least twice, just to remind us he is watching over things. It would a big win for everyone. I should be hailed as a hero.
Swede

Postby Tigger » 09 23, 2019 •  [Post 4]

Curtailing the boss's vacation? Heck yeah, go for it Swede! Myself, I am turning over a new leaf. I will not partake in anything like putting woodgrain paneling or Texas Longhorns on Big Red again. No sirree, no winch for the front or fuzzy dice on the mirror. No way would I put huge racing slicks on the back and small mudders on the front. I will not put a decal wrap on the Wapiti Talk Corporate Leer jet that shows a herd of pink sheep. I wouldn't think of ordering, oh, say 400 inflatable elk and putting them on his lawn. Nor would I sell a Wapiti Talk advertising banner to.....oh boy, the sky is the limit on that one!

I am gonna be the consummate professional in his absence! I hope RJ has the best vacation ever and does not worry about us inmates at all..... :D
Tigger

Postby Swede » 09 23, 2019 •  [Post 5]

After seeing the picture of RJ's bull, I doubt there is any way to keep him focused on the forum anytime in the future during the Idaho archery season. Oh brother, I can hardly wait to hear how we all need to hunt to get an elk.
RJ will be telling us how to sneak, peek, and beat on a bush while coughing into a grunt tube in order to attract the big ones. :roll:
Swede

Postby Lefty » 09 24, 2019 •  [Post 6]

Swede you have too much time on your hands

Go up and help with his camp

And maybe it’s ok to work on the forum , but don’t touch Red
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Postby Swede » 09 24, 2019 •  [Post 7]

That sounds great Lefty, but if I was RJ; I would keep a sharp eye on you and a couple of other local delinquents that often scream and point their finger.
Swede