Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

+1 for Alaskan Game Bags

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

+1 for Alaskan Game Bags

Postby eltaco » 08 28, 2012 •  [Post 1]

These bags are awesome. I just got to a water hole that I plan to sit till dark and realized I forgot to restock on TP. I'm down to 3.5 bags now, and I'm confident the designer of these bags had me in mind when he created these things. Nice soft touch, doesn't tear easily, and is white so you know when you've thuroughly finished your duties. Thank you, Alaskan game Bags!
eltaco

Re: +1 for Alaskan Game Bags

Postby Freebird134 » 08 28, 2012 •  [Post 2]

That's some pricey TP!
Freebird134

First Name: Brandon

Postby eltaco » 08 28, 2012 •  [Post 3]

I assure you, that half a bag was worth every penny of what I paid for it! Might still fit a front quarter in it if I'm lucky... they're quite large, and I was sure to touch it with only my "good hand" :)
eltaco

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 08 28, 2012 •  [Post 4]

:D :o :D Too funny... Enjoying your updates throughout your season Jeremy... RJ
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby elkaholic » 08 29, 2012 •  [Post 5]

eltaco wrote:These bags are awesome. I just got to a water hole that I plan to sit till dark and realized I forgot to restock on TP. I'm down to 3.5 bags now, and I'm confident the designer of these bags had me in mind when he created these things. Nice soft touch, doesn't tear easily, and is white so you know when you've thuroughly finished your duties. Thank you, Alaskan game Bags!

He He... Had a similar situation last year. Was in a pinch and they saved the day!
elkaholic

First Name: Leland
Last Name: Stanford

Postby bullrub » 08 29, 2012 •  [Post 6]

My wife always use to ask me why I tore the sleeves off my tee shirts. :oops: :oops: :oops:
bullrub

First Name: Dave
Last Name: Winters

Postby MTLongdraw » 10 29, 2012 •  [Post 7]

A little off topic but I found out the deer bags will fit an elk quarter if need be. Little cheaper and take up less room if you want to try it next year.
MTLongdraw

First Name: Josh
Last Name: Volinkaty

Postby >>>---WW----> » 10 30, 2012 •  [Post 8]

I'd like to comment on your post. But I know Bullnuts would be all over it like a fly on dodo. LOL! But that was sure a good pair of shorts!
>>>---WW---->
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

Postby Swede » 10 30, 2012 •  [Post 9]

Eltaco, you must have a very sensitive rear end. I remember when my cousin and I were out in the forest a long time ago. We were about 13 years old at the time. My cousin had the "call of nature" hitting hard and we had no TP. He asked me what he could use to wipe. I pointed to a tall leafy plant and said "try that". That happened over 60 years ago, but he still remembers the incident well. The tall leafy plant was nettles. Another newbie to the forest was educated.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics