Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Sweet deal on Gander mountain GSX Core Pant

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Sweet deal on Gander mountain GSX Core Pant

Postby erictski » 08 15, 2012 •  [Post 1]

just thought i would pass this on.

I was in the local gander mountain and they had the GSX core pants and jacket there. Now i bought the jacket last year on closeout for a sweet deal and love it. Its a tad big heavier than sitka ascent but very breathable but still blocks some wind and light rain.

Well the pants were stickered at $80. a bit more than i wanted. So i looked online at gandermountain.com and found that they were on teh web site as only $43 for the same pant. Printed the page and went back to the store and they matched the online price.

Pants are nice. Leg zips, zippered cargo pockets, wind and water resistance but still pretty light. again just slightly heavier than sitka ascent.

thought i would pass this along

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... rchID=4006
erictski

Re: Sweet deal on Gander mountain GSX Core Pant

Postby bullrub » 08 16, 2012 •  [Post 2]

erictski wrote:just thought i would pass this on.

I was in the local gander mountain and they had the GSX core pants and jacket there. Now i bought the jacket last year on closeout for a sweet deal and love it. Its a tad big heavier than sitka ascent but very breathable but still blocks some wind and light rain.

Well the pants were stickered at $80. a bit more than i wanted. So i looked online at gandermountain.com and found that they were on teh web site as only $43 for the same pant. Printed the page and went back to the store and they matched the online price.

Pants are nice. Leg zips, zippered cargo pockets, wind and water resistance but still pretty light. again just slightly heavier than sitka ascent.

thought i would pass this along

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/p ... rchID=4006

Thanks erictski for the info. I just order some.
bullrub

First Name: Dave
Last Name: Winters