Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Danner ZigZag Trail

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Danner ZigZag Trail

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 08 12, 2012 •  [Post 1]

I spent the entire afternoon trying on hunting boots. Finally I settled on the Danner ZigZag Trail's. My decision was based on price less than $200, comfort, light weight, and size 8. Can anyone support my decision or make me feel like an idiot? :-)

p.s. I'm ready for the small foot jokes! :D
JohnFitzgerald

Re: Danner ZigZag Trail

Postby dotman » 08 12, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Damn your ps haha, I was about to ask if you found them in the junior section :)

I don't know much about danner but have not heard good things about the ones made in china so I would check on that.
dotman

Postby CrazyElkHunter » 08 12, 2012 •  [Post 3]

JohnFitzgerald wrote:I spent the entire afternoon trying on hunting boots. Finally I settled on the Danner ZigZag Trail's. My decision was based on price less than $200, comfort, light weight, and size 8. Can anyone support my decision or make me feel like an idiot? :-)

Size 8! You should get 1/2 off. I wear a 13 :lol:
CrazyElkHunter

First Name: Bill
Last Name: Custer

Postby >>>---WW----> » 08 13, 2012 •  [Post 4]

I'm not a big fan of Danner boots. But if you don't like them, just drop them in the mailbox and send them to me. Just my size and I can always use more boots. LOL!
>>>---WW---->
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

Postby bullrub » 08 13, 2012 •  [Post 5]

JohnFitzgerald wrote:I spent the entire afternoon trying on hunting boots. Finally I settled on the Danner ZigZag Trail's. My decision was based on price less than $200, comfort, light weight, and size 8. Can anyone support my decision or make me feel like an idiot? :-)

John, now I know why you are so sneaking your feet are to small to make any noise. But really John you may have small feet, but you have a big heart.

Sneak well this season
bullrub

First Name: Dave
Last Name: Winters

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 08 13, 2012 •  [Post 6]

bullrub wrote:........... but you have a big heart.

As do you Dave. Thanks!
JohnFitzgerald