Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Extreme Elk Magazine

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Extreme Elk Magazine

Postby CrazyElkHunter » 07 20, 2012 •  [Post 1]

Extreme Elk Magazine is one of the best elk magazines you will ever see and read. The stories do not have to be all about mega bulls. Corey and his crew designed the magazine to be about the hunt more than the trophy, so extreme is not nessasarily all about monster bulls. You will see and read about the elk most of us are seeing and harvesting on public DIY hunts. Today I received a e-mail from Corey confirming my story was accepted and will be in the next issue sometime around Oct or Nov. How many of you have heard about or already receiving their copy?. Latest issue is in the mail right now. They are published quarterly. Like Paul AKA, elknut, and Corey their passion for elk hunting go's the extra mile to help us learn and understand what makes a elk tick and fill the freezer. My hats off to these 2 and anyone that is on their staff to make a better hunter out of all us. 2012 is getting off to a great start with this new forum and a new elk magazine. :D
CrazyElkHunter

First Name: Bill
Last Name: Custer

Re: Extreme Elk Magazine

Postby eltaco » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Corey is one heck of a great guy and their magazine is even better! I really like tgr intent of that publication, ended my Eastmans subscription once I got ahold of EE. Congrats on getting your story published. Be sure to let us know which it is when it shows up
eltaco

Postby LONEBULL » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 3]

Check out Elk Hunter magazine as well. I really enjoy both magazines since they are all about ELK!!!
LONEBULL

Postby dotman » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 4]

X2 on Elk Hunter also plus Elknut has a column in Elk Hunter :)
dotman

Postby JohnFitzgerald » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 5]

X3 On Elk Hunter Magazine. I haven't read the Extreme Elk Magazine but sounds interesting.
JohnFitzgerald

Postby eltaco » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 6]

I have seen Elk Hunter but not yet subscribed. I do like what both magazines are doing, though! Very informational, great reviews and stories.
eltaco

Postby stringunner » 07 24, 2012 •  [Post 7]

I REALLY like both of them actually. I think they are both great magazines with slightly different approaches. Elk Hunter has the eastman's feel but strickly about elk, extreme elk has a ton of diy otc stories and tips and I like that. Both have great regular contributors. And for the price you can nearly subscribe to both for the price of eastman's.
stringunner

Postby WindedBowhunter » 07 24, 2012 •  [Post 8]

I agree that Cory is a great guy and an awesome hunter, they have a great magazine!

But EHM has Paul! That is pretty darn tough to beat!

Who else do you know of that can "talk" with, not to elk?! ;)
Keep the wind in your face
Certified NASP & Explore Bowhunting Instructor
APA Archery, Victory Arrows, Hamskea, Stokerized ProStaff
WindedBowhunter
Site Sponsor

First Name: Rudy
Last Name: Hassall