Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

ok..blowing on elk calls (badly) in my office..bad idea.

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

ok..blowing on elk calls (badly) in my office..bad idea.

Postby pointysticks » 07 19, 2012 •  [Post 1]

ouch..just got eyeballed by my supervisor. my office door was not sufficient in blocking sound..hahahha.

maybe i should NOT have had Paul send my new stuff to my office. opps..putting it all away now.

:D
pointysticks

First Name: cliff
Last Name: l

Re: ok..blowing on elk calls (badly) in my office..bad idea.

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 07 19, 2012 •  [Post 2]

Beautifull! I triple dog dare you to throw out a loud challenge bugle with grunts and thrash the tall plant in the corner of your office with a ruler while stomping loudly on the floor :D
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby eltaco » 07 19, 2012 •  [Post 3]

Man, there's nothing better than beating the crap out of a tree whilst pissing a bull off!

eltaco

Postby CrazyElkHunter » 07 20, 2012 •  [Post 4]

My dogs are starting to howl! I don't know if they are starting to answer me or I'm hurting their ears. :o Solved my problem with my neighbors cat crapping in my flower bed with a couple of spike squeals :lol: Neighbors wife threw open her curtains to see what all the noise was. It was obvious she just stepped out of the shower :oops: I just about swallowed a double reed :shock: What would Larry the Cable Guy Do? ;) Probably put up a trail camera pointed at the neighbors house and bugle like crazy! :lol: Get er Done!
CrazyElkHunter

First Name: Bill
Last Name: Custer

Postby WapitiTalk1 » 07 20, 2012 •  [Post 5]

CrazyElkHunter wrote:My dogs are starting to howl! I don't know if they are starting to answer me or I'm hurting their ears. :o Solved my problem with my neighbors cat crapping in my flower bed with a couple of spike squeals :lol: Neighbors wife threw open her curtains to see what all the noise was. It was obvious she just stepped out of the shower :oops: I just about swallowed a double reed :shock: What would Larry the Cable Guy Do? ;) Probably put up a trail camera pointed at the neighbors house and bugle like crazy! :lol: Get er Done!

Geezus man.. I was just going to bed.. thanks a lot! Now I'm gonna be chuckling all friggin night about this post... :D
WapitiTalk1

First Name: RJ

Postby elkaholic » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 6]

Phantom16 wrote:
CrazyElkHunter wrote:My dogs are starting to howl! I don't know if they are starting to answer me or I'm hurting their ears. :o Solved my problem with my neighbors cat crapping in my flower bed with a couple of spike squeals :lol: Neighbors wife threw open her curtains to see what all the noise was. It was obvious she just stepped out of the shower :oops: I just about swallowed a double reed :shock: What would Larry the Cable Guy Do? ;) Probably put up a trail camera pointed at the neighbors house and bugle like crazy! :lol: Get er Done!

Geezus man.. I was just going to bed.. thanks a lot! Now I'm gonna be chuckling all friggin night about this post... :D

Thats just awesome! Yep getting the dogs howling as well. Don't know if that is a good sign or not.. :?:
elkaholic

First Name: Leland
Last Name: Stanford

Postby CrazyElkHunter » 07 21, 2012 •  [Post 7]

The funny part is, the little one is a chihuahua and starting to sound like a raghorn :lol:
CrazyElkHunter

First Name: Bill
Last Name: Custer