Wapiti Talk | Elk Hunting Forum | Elk Hunting Tips

Gear review Streamlight miniature Nano light

Moderators: Swede, Tigger, Lefty, Indian Summer, WapitiTalk1

Gear review Streamlight miniature Nano light

Postby Lefty » 03 06, 2021 •  [Post 1]

I bought a Nano light 14, 15 years back. Kept it on my backpacking pack and eventually on my hunting pack.
Ive been a fan of small LED lights for 20 years. Mostly for lightweight safety reasons. The older light hasnt failed me.
A while back I thought I had lost my other nano light. But discovered it had been placed on the wrong zipper pull on my pack.
I bought a new Breast Cancer Research foundation Nono light yesterday. , the main reason. to keep one Nano light on each pack.
Weight is less than 4/10ths of an oz. Ive used the nano light to follow bright eyes in the timber and easily see reflections from over 200 yards..
They can be purchased as cheap as $6.00 on Amazon . I paid list price of $9.95
My main use in the past has been putting items into and out of my packs or inside the tent lighting.
I bought the BCRC for the color. My black Nono light is so small it blended too well on its misplaced pack location.
The key chain clip is solid; and has taken hundreds of miles on the back of my packs.
Lefty
Wapiti Hunting - Strategy and Tactics

First Name: Dennis
Last Name: H

Re: Gear review Streamlight miniature Nano light

Postby Swede » 03 06, 2021 •  [Post 2]

I do not know about you Lefty. You should go on TV and demonstrate your Nano lite. I can hardy wait to get your review on the new Molecular tooth pick. :D
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lefty » 03 06, 2021 •  [Post 3]

Watch out Swede. I have the hard part of my wifes kitchen done, no hunting seasons right now ( coyotes are rubbed too much ) The ice is getting bad fast,

I have "free" time to get on here, instead of putting goose decoys away. or go put the windows in at my daughters. :lol:
Lefty

Postby Swede » 03 06, 2021 •  [Post 4]

Does that mean because you are bored at home, we can expect the toothpick review? How about the custom hair comb?
Actually you had a good review, but I did not want to tell you that right away. You would suspect I was losing my touch.
Swede
Wapiti Hunting - Tree Stand Tactics

Postby Lefty » 03 14, 2021 •  [Post 5]

Swede wrote:Does that mean because you are bored at home, we can expect the toothpick review? How about the custom hair comb?
Actually you had a good review, but I did not want to tell you that right away. You would suspect I was losing my touch.

Its been a week and no witty comeback from me, Im losing my touch :o
Lefty